Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Travel Writer Copyright

© Connie Motz 2010. All rights reserved. This work is the sole property of Connie Motz.
However, under Creative Commons copyright, I give you permission to copy, distribute, and transmit my work under the following Creative Commons conditions:

Attribution You must attribute the work to me, Connie Motz, with a link to my website, Travel Writer, but not in any way to suggest endorsement of a product or service by myself.
Non-Commercial You may not use this work for commercial purposes without written permission from myself.


No Derivative Works You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Flickr.com Photo Credits are always supplied noting the title of the photo, name of the photographer, along with a link back to the photo within the photographers Flickr.com webpage. Only those images marked as Creative Commons-licensed content with permission to be used commercially are used within the Travel Writer website.


If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,