Forks is normally a quiet town built on the logging industry, and two correctional institutions, but lately, it’s been inundated with tourists living the Twilight dream in seeking actual filming locations from the movie. Twilighters have invaded the town, so much so, that tourism has increased three times over that of last year.
Twilight tourism sites in Forks include:
- The City of Forks Welcomes You sign
- First Beach in LaPush where Jacob tells Bella of Quileute legend
- Forks High School where Bella and Edward first met
- Swan House where Bella stays with her father, Charlie, in Forks
- Forks Outfitters where Bella works as a clerk
- Clallam County Sherriff’s Office sign
- Dr. Cullen’s office
- Fork’s Chamber of Commerce where Bella’s truck is parked
- Vampire Baseball Field near the Quillayute Prairie Cemetery
For more information, visit Forks Chamber of Commerce.