Southwest Vacations, Sandals, & Cruise Direct!

As a Certified Travel Consultant (CTC) and Accredited Cruise Counsellor (ACC) for 14 years, I dealt with major tour operators from around the world.  

Now, I’ve been offered the chance to partner up with some of the best.  I’m so excited to offer you savings and great value from Southwest Vacations, Sandals Resort, & CruiseDirect.com!

Southwest Vacations rock - their impressive customer service is second to none.  Travel to destinations like Disneyland Resort, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Boston, Key West, Nashville, and so many more!

Sandals Resorts provide the ultimate in all-inclusive vacations.  Romance is the key for couples, weddings, honeymoons, and babymoons, at exotic Caribbean islands like Jamaica, Bahamas, St. Lucia, and Antigua!

CruiseDirect.com represents the top cruise lines in the industry – Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Norwegian, Princess, Holland America, Costa, Disney, Celebrity, and more!  They provide you with a dedicated cruise agent and a best price guarantee.

And last, my offer to you!  If you have any questions about any of these products, I would be more than happy to answer them for you.  Send me a quick email (under Contact Me) and I promise to reply!  And just so you know, problem solving was my specialty.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." 
~St. Augustine

No comments :

Post a Comment