Monday, December 6, 2010

Air Tickets, Cruises, All-Inclusives, oh, MY!

As a Certified Travel Consultant (CTC) and Accredited Cruise Counsellor (ACC) for 14 years, I dealt with major tour operators from around the world. I’ve been offered the chance to partner up with some of the best. I’m so excited to offer you savings and great value!
Expedia.com
Now you can Get great travel deals on Expedia.ca and Top Travel Deals at Expedia.com without having to go any further than my website. You can book air tickets, hotels, car rentals, cruises, vacation packages and activities - did you know you can save an average of $220 when you book your flight and hotel together at Expedia.com!?

Sandals Banner
Sandals and Beaches Resorts offer all-inclusive romantic vacations, honeymoons, babymoons and even free weddings in the Caribbean. Sandals also offers you the chance to Renew your Vows and Reaffirm your love with a Sandals vacation.

Beaches logo

Beaches Resorts bring the same quality level and Luxury Included amenities, but include accommodations and amenities geared for families, with kids of all ages. Sandals and Beaches offer resorts in exotic locations like Jamaica, Bahamas, St. Lucia, and Antigua!

And last, my offer to you! If you have any questions about any of these products, I would be more than happy to answer them for you. Send me a quick email (under Contact Me) and I promise to reply! And just so you know, besides creating wonderful memories with fantastic vacations, problem solving was my specialty.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
-St. Augustine

No comments :

Post a Comment