Review: LugLoc

The perfect gift for the traveler in your life. Or, of course, for yourself!


Yes, I admit it. As a frequent traveler, I have luggage-separation issues. And with 30 million lost luggage claims annually, it’s no wonder. Did my beloved Kipling bag make the flight? Did it get lost in the terminal? Is it on its’ way to Cuba? Oh, the anxiety!

But now I don’t need to worry because I’ve got award-winning LugLoc (Lug-gage Loc-ator). This little baby allows me to track my luggage in real time by using an app on my smartphone. All you need to do is turn on this small, lightweight device and put it in your suitcase. 

I tested out this rechargeable device when I recently flew cross country. When I arrived, I used the airports’ free Wi-Fi, tapped the LugLoc app and within about a minute, my luggage was tracked to Miami. On the return, we were delayed - and I was starting to get worried - but upon arrival in Seattle, LugLoc told me that my bag was there, way before the luggage carousel even started to turn.

Lugloc also tracks itself automatically and will notify you when it changes locations. Wow!! For a mere $69.99, LugLoc provides inexpensive peace of mind. It’s the perfect holiday (or anytime!) gift for the traveler in your life. Use it to track suitcases, pet carriers, golf clubs and more. And it’s not just for flying - think laptop bags or backpacks. Whatever is important to you, you can simply track their whereabouts on your smartphone with the LugLoc app at your leisure.

LugLoc has a 15-day battery life and is completely TSA, FAA and FCC compliant. It's also GSM and Bluetooth capable. LugLoc is available with free shipping (within the continental US), which includes 30 days of unlimited traces. After 30 days, pricing for unlimited tracing plans are: 1 month/$4.99, 6 months/$19.99 or 12 months/$29.99. Overall, it’s so inexpensive for the peace of mind LugLoc provides. 

I highly recommend LugLoc and encourage you to check it out! And if for some reason you’re not completely satisfied, LugLoc offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Safe travels!

For more information, visit: LugLoc 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments :

Post a Comment