Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar


Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar
Have you eaten at Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar at River Park Square in Spokane, WA? If you haven't, you should!


As a person with Celiac Disease (an autoimmune disorder whereby gluten found in wheat, barley, rye and oats is actually toxic to my body), I truly dread the thoughts of eating out as I never know whether or not my food will be safe. It's so much simpler to just eat at home!

But after contacting Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar by email, I received a great response from Corporate Chef, David Lee, that really put my concerns at bay. Here's what he had to say:
"We take every precaution available to prevent cross contamination.  All employees involved with the preparation of gf dishes (as well as other allergies) start with washing their hands and adorning a new set of gloves.  Separate utensils and cooking surfaces are used, including the use of cutting boards color coded specifically for gluten free items.  
  I am confident that one of our 4 locations located in Spokane will provide you with an exceptional gluten free dining experience.  Please let your server know when you arrive that you are in need a gluten free menu.  All items prepared with the necessary precautions will come with a “Gluten Free” flag on the plate to identify that the menu item has been prepared to our gluten free preparation standards."
Gluten Free Roasted Garlic Gorgonzola Burger
My next thought was okay, this sounds good but then I wondered how many gluten-free choices would actually be on the menu? My experience told me it'd be extremely limited. But, I was more than excited to see the extensive 2-page Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar Gluten Free menu filled with appetizer, handheld, salad, entree, pizza and dessert selections to choose from. 

And of course, Twigs offers a great selection of signature martinis! Be sure to check out their popular Fresh Sheet menu items showcasing locally-sourced ingredients.

Twigs Bistro & Martini Bars are open 7 day a week while offering 4 locations in Spokane (River Park Square, South Hill, Spokane Valley Mall and Wandermere), along with additional locations in Kennewick; Union Gap; Vancouver, WA (2017); Farmington, UT; Meridian, ID; and Tigard, OR.

Be sure to check out my review of the Quality Inn Oakwood and Is This Gluten Free?? on My Favorite Things, my fashion and everything else blog ;)

For more information, visit Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar.

   

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


No comments :

Post a Comment